Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Going to be Aunt!!! (not by blood)

I'm beyond excited that my best friend and her husband are expecting their first child next spring! They've been married for almost 3 years & they've been so excited about trying to have their first baby. I've known her since my first day of college where we met on the front steps of our dorm waiting to pick up the keys to our rooms. We decided to go thru recruitment together & luckily both pledged ADPi (which I might add is the best sorority ever!!!)! We became roommates our sophomore year & then lived together in the sorority house as well. I've been there thru most everything with her & even rememeber when she & her now "husband" started dating. I was there to celebrate with them when they got engaged & stood by their sides as they said "I do!" For as long as I can remember, she has wanted to be a mom. I'm excited that they'll be going on the parenthood journey together! They will be wonderful parents & I'm just excited to be a part of the next step in their lives! God has truly blessed them & I pray that this child will know how very lucky he or she is to have these two people as their parents! Congratulations ya'll...I couldn't be more happy for you!!!

P.S. I think it's a BOY!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Kristin Ricks & I've been dating my now "husband" Johny for 6 years! We got married on March 27, 2010 & this blog is about our life as newlyweds! Enjoy!