Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Ricks Family Update

Brayden James Fleming

We've been extremely busy lately. Work for me is out of control busy but that's what happens when your company launches one of the biggest product launches in the company's history & all of your customer's want it ASAP. I'm not complaining because I enjoy staying busy but lately it's like I can't keep my head above water. Johny is still loving his new job but he keeps long hours as well. He covers a large territory in Central & South GA so he has a lot of ground to cover & lots of customers to meet. It's a good thing we both really enjoy what we do for a living!

Mr. Dooley is doing good...he's loving the warmer weather & loves going on long walks with his mom & dad. Last weekend, we took him on the nature trail at our apartment complex & he decided he wanted to get in the creek. Needless to say, he needed a bath immediately but at least he enjoyed himself! He's getting so big & we're so thankful for him in our lives.

We've also had a lot going on recently with friends! My best friend Becky and her husband David welcomed their first child last week. His name is Brayden & I'm so in love with him already! He's such a cutie & I can't wait to watch him grow up! Perhaps, Johny & I will have a little girl one day & they can grow up together & get married...haha! I'm so thankful that we live closer to them now & can spend more quality time with them now that the little guy is here.

We recently went to Atlanta for the night to celebrate our friend Maggie's 26th birthday! It was great fun & we always enjoy seeing all of our old friends! God has truly blessed us!

Next weekend, we're hoping to celebrate my mom's birthday by going to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon. It's my first festival & I'm really looking forward to it! The next weekend we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary...can you believe it?!?! It seems crazy that it's already been a year! We're so happy & excited to celebrate with each other...not quite sure what we're doing yet but I'm sure it'll be fabulous!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Kristin Ricks & I've been dating my now "husband" Johny for 6 years! We got married on March 27, 2010 & this blog is about our life as newlyweds! Enjoy!