Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mr. Dooley Turned 1 Year Old!

So as many of you know...Dooley (our beagle) is like my child. I love him so much & treat him as if he's a human. You know how people say when you have a baby that you stop buying for yourself...well I do this with Dooley. I'm always trying to find him a new toy or treat. On the 23rd, he turned 1 year old! It seems crazy that he's already 1 and that we've almost had him for a year. Although, our little bundle of joy is not always the best pup & often acts like a little hood rat we love him very much & are so happy that he's a part of our little family! Happy 1st Birthday Dooley!!!

Here are some pictures of Dooley's first year...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Kristin Ricks & I've been dating my now "husband" Johny for 6 years! We got married on March 27, 2010 & this blog is about our life as newlyweds! Enjoy!