Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My First Blog!

Well I finally caved...

First it was email, which I remember signing up for on Yahoo in middle school sitting in the office of the house I grew up in. I still have that same email address today! Next, it was Facebook in college...I'm more addicted today than I was then. Then, it was Twitter which took me awhile because I didn't understand why people wanted others to know what they were doing every second of every day! I have to admit though...following your fav celebs is totally cool! Now, after reading my friend Anna Claire's blog for several months in addition to others, I decided to join the world of blogging. Not sure if I'll be any good at it but I figured what the heck...I'll give it a try!

I look forward to sharing our daily lives with ya'll & hope that you will find it entertaining! We're an everyday average couple enjoying life as newlyweds!

Now that I've spent the last 3 hours setting this blog up (because I'm a perfectionist) I'd better go to laundry so we have clean under garments to wear to work tomorrow & take Mr. Dooley (our beagle pup) on his daily neighborhood walk!

Happy Trails until my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Kristin Ricks & I've been dating my now "husband" Johny for 6 years! We got married on March 27, 2010 & this blog is about our life as newlyweds! Enjoy!